Gemstone has always been an important part of Indian culture and is used in all types of gold and silver Jewellery. These stones add colour, sparkle, and value to jewellery pieces. Being a Gemstone Jewelry manufacturer, Ratnavali Arts choose only the best stones in quality and a lot of variety. As a Precious Gemstone jewellery manufacturer, we use many types of Gemstones that are used in Jewellery with each having its unique properties, history, and beauty.
- Diamond: Diamonds are the most valuable and popular gemstones. They are known for their great strength and are used widely in engagement rings and necklaces. They come in many colours like clear, red, pink, etc. Rightfully said, A diamond is forever, and a symbol of love worn in engagement rings as a sign of forever-lasting love. As the Best Gemstone Jewellery Manufacturer in Jaipur, Ratnavali Arts specialize in diamond jewellery which is evergreen.
- Ruby: Known for its deep red colour, ruby is widely used by Indians as it looks elegant in Jewelry pieces. Red is also the colour of love and is often used in engagement rings, necklaces, and modern jewellery. It has countless benefits of wearing like it makes the person more focused and alert in life and business.
- Pearl: Pearl which is also known as moti is widely popular in Indian culture and is known for its luxurious appearance. It is made of marine oysters, Pearl comes in mainly white, and cream colors. We make several casting gold jewellery designs made of pearl that give it a unique look.
- Emerald: With many astrological benefits wearing an Emerald brings love and good luck in your life. It also strengthens the planet mercury and has a greenish aura. It enhances intellectual skills in life. Jewellery made from emerald looks best worn with platinum giving the stone a more enhanced look.
- Polki: Polki is an uncut and unpolished diamond worn in necklaces which gives it a unique and beautiful look. Getting more popular in recent times it is getting more recognition now in the jewellery industry. Unlike traditional diamonds, Polki is not flashy but rather gives a softer glow which makes it unique characteristics compared to other stones in the market.
- Neelam: Also known as Blue Sapphire this gemstone strengthens Saturn and blesses people with wealth and good luck, people wear it for its classy and modern look. There are countless benefits of wearing Neelam stone. It goes well with chains, rings, and modern jewellery, people wearing western styles usually go with it for its dark blue colour and royal look.
- Yellow Sapphire: Known to bring good luck and health this stone can bring mystical energies to your life, it is very popular among business people in India. Known as Pukhraj stone in Hindi, its bright yellow and goes with every jewellery piece. At Ratnavali Arts we specialize in all types of gemstones.
With countless gemstones in the world known to us Sapphires, Amethysts, Aquamarine, Opal, Onyx, and Topaz stones are also popular in the industry and have benefits of their own with each having unique properties and looks as per the requirement.
Jaipur is the hub of gemstone jewellery with several Gemstone jewellery manufacturer, Ratnavali art stand on its own with unique and remarkable work producing the best-known pieces for our clients. Being a Fashion Jewellery Manufacturer in India, we keep up to date with changing fashion and style. Jewellery is a personal choice and preference and we know how special and precious it is for you. With updated designs and sustainable options available we keep creating timeless jewellery for everyone.